Jorge Ballesteros is the only controller of the data collected. The website is owned by Jorge Ballesteros.
Data we collect
The data we collect is limited solely and exclusively to the information provided on the contact forms to contact us when requesting information about attending a course, organizing an event, hiring private lessons, etc.
Purpose of the treatment
The purpose of data collection is merely for the management of requests and requests for information sent. We will use such information from the forms to offer you an adequate response to your requirement and in no case to share it with third parties for other purposes.
In the event that the request sent is for a training course, we will also use your contact information to directly provide you with more specific and detailed information about the course / training / event on the approximate dates on which it will be held.
In each of the forms, you will be informed about the mandatory or optional nature of your responses by including an asterisk. If you do not provide us with the information we request, we cannot guarantee that you will attend the request or provide the corresponding service to each form. The data you provide us in any case will be used for other purposes indicated above.
We will not make profile or automated decisions based on the data you provide.
The personal data provided will not be stored more than is necessary for data processing. Specifically, we will keep your data until the course / training / event is held to manage your attendance (and to inform you of future events)
In case you revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, we will proceed to the deletion of your data. This means that we will not be able to access your information and will only be stored during the periods established by the applicable regulations to respond to the requests of the competent authorities and to address the possible responsibilities arising from the processing.
Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent. You can revoke it at any time, but the data processing previously done for that purpose will not lose its legality because the consent has been revoked.
The personal data of the users will not be transmitted to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes that data processing. This means that we will not share your personal data with third parties, nor will we make international transfers of your personal data.
When we have a legal obligation, we may communicate your information to the authorities and entities that require it.
Your rights and how to exercise them
- Right of access: you have the right to request information about what personal data we are processing, if applicable. The information we can provide in this regard is what type of data it is, what is the purpose of its processing or if we have communicated it to third parties or data processors, among other aspects.
- Right of rectification: it is necessary that the information you provide us is correct and accurate. In case you think we have to rectify some information, you can ask us to correct it as soon as possible.
- Right of deletion and limitation of the treatment: in case you do not want us to continue using your data, or that we only use it for limited purposes, you can exercise this right indicating if you want us to proceed in this way, because you do not want us to continue processing the data for those of us who collect them, or because the reason that originated their processing has disappeared.
- Right to object and not be subject to individualized decisions: we will not process your information in case you object to data processing, or to make individualized decisions or to develop personalized profiles.
- Right to file a complaint: if you consider that your rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you, as an attendee (including Speakers, Trainers and Sponsors) are informed about the collection of your personal data and your rights, as described above. You can exercise the abovementioned rights by notice in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied with a copy of your ID or similar document that allows to properly identify you.